About the Firm
Fancher Legal, PLLC is focused on delivering high-quality and cost-effective legal representation. The firm prides itself on providing clients with the utmost level of professionalism and ingenuity. Kristen Fancher began her legal career in Austin, where she was able to gain extensive experience representing clients across Texas on water, government/public sector, environmental, litigation, transactional, and regulatory compliance matters. The firm is based in Frisco, Texas, and we are fortunate to be able to represent clients across the state on the same core practice areas.
Kristen Fancher has extensive experience in representing clients on water and other legal matters across the State of Texas. She represents a diverse array of clients—from water districts to landowners and private companies—and therefore has a broad perspective that benefits her clients. After practicing in Austin for a number of years, Kristen simultaneously founded Fancher Legal, PLLC, and relocated with her family to the North Texas area where she was raised. She is a 6th generation Texan and is fortunate to have the opportunity to represent clients with interests and values similar to those that she was raised with.
– Texas Christian University, B.S., Political Science
– Honors Program
– TCU Scholar
– Texas Tech School of Law, J.D.
– Buck J. Wynne Memorial Scholarship award recipient for excellence in environmental law
– State Bar of Texas, Environmental and Natural Resources Law and Administrative Law Sections
– Executive Council Member, Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section
– Co-Chair, Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section Law School Programs Committee
– Texas Rural Water Association
– Texas Water Conservation Association
– Board Secretary of Dear John Michael Charitable Foundation (Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy)
Firm Administrator & Paralegal
Erin Zoch provides paralegal and administrative support to Fancher Legal, PLLC. As a paralegal, Erin assists with various water, environmental, regulatory, district, and administrative law matters by performing legal research, drafting and filing legal documents, and providing document review and management.
Erin previously served as the Executive Director of the Capital Area Suburban Exchange (CASE), a non-profit educational, networking, and support organization for the directors, consultants, and service professionals of utility and special districts located within Central Texas. Erin has more than ten years of experience working in the legal field, serving both as a paralegal and law firm administrator. Having lived in Austin, Brownwood, El Paso, New Braunfels, and Port Arthur, Erin proudly calls Texas home.
– The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Government with High Honors
Minor: Business Administration, McCombs School Business Foundations Program
– Texas State University, M.A., Legal Studies